Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I am on fire!!

I can't believe I am blogging so much lately. It is so exciting! Okay, so one of my 2 (two) dresses I bought for Steeplechase arrived today. The thing is that I bought one I kind of like, and one I REALLY like. The one I kinda like arrived today, and I think I might be in love with it a little bit. If I could marry it, I just might. So this worries me, because I am NOT good with decisions.

Got a pretty exciting phone call yesterday. Seems a VERY fab department store wants to buy lots of our cards (retail mind you, b/c it's not a resale thing) for an event they are having. Sometimes it's quite nice to make cards with shoes on them :)

Tonight is Wednesday. Tony Bennett will be on American Idol and probably so will Sanjaya. (sigh) Oh, didja know? Melinda Doolittle is from Brentwood, TN. And I do believe that I live in Brentwood, TN (only about 10 minutes from Nashville). I swear, fame surrounds me. I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment